Terms & Conditions
1. Your Acceptance
You agree to be bound by these terms by using, accessing or browsing any part of this Website, including through communicating with PIECEFULMIND and participating in any PIECEFULMIND forums, promotions, subscriptions, purchases, specials and/or programs (“Services”).
The following terms (“Terms”) apply to any and all users of the PIECEFULMIND website (the “Website”). All Transactions made in connection with the Website, and your use of any content or information on the Website or Product purchased through the Website is subject to these Terms and these apply regardless of how you access the Website. You should make sure you read and agree to these Terms before you use the Website as your offer to purchase any Product will indicate to us your acceptance of these Terms . Where any other terms and conditions apply to a Product or service related to the Website, these Terms will override any subsequent terms and conditions, unless stated otherwise.
Your use of the Website indicates your understanding that the Website and the Products include and/or rely on a security framework using technology that protects digital information and imposes usage rules established by Us, and you agree to abide by these usage rules.
For clarity, the Terms that are in place at the time you place an order will apply to that order.
“Product” means anything available for purchase or access through the Website including goods, music, images, videos, artwork, tickets, text and other copyrightable materials.
“Website” means our website, www.piecefulmind.dk.
“Terms” refer to these terms and conditions that govern the PIECEFULMIND website and its use.
“Transaction” means the purchase of any Product via the Website whereby funds are successfully debited from your account and are received or accepted by Us (subject to any request we make for further information to authorize the payment).
“Us” means the company PIECEFULMIND, including all relevant subsidiaries, directors and employees (also referred to as “we” or “our” where appropriate).
3. Limitation Of Liability
We are not liable for any loss or damage occurred by not acquainting any informations and descriptions written in the Website, use of the Website or any other site linked to the Website, or for loss or damage incurred through the purchase of any Product made available via the Website or from any recommendation or information provided by us to you through the Website. If we breach any term, condition or warranty (which cannot be excluded at law), our liability is limited, at our discretion, to either:
- The re-supply of goods purchased by you via the Website in respect of which the claim arises; or
- Payment of the amount paid by you for the goods in respect of which the claim arises.
We will not be liable for any other loss or anticipated loss or damage incurred by you however caused which arises from or in connection with your use of the Website, the contents of the Website (this includes information, pricing and all Products), or your reliance on any information or service we provide to you. We do not guarantee that your access and use of the Website will be free from any errors or viruses that may harm your software or affect the use of your computer.
By accepting these Terms, you indemnify Us against all legal action, loss, damage or costs incurred by you arising from your breach (or the breach of any other person accessing the Website and its contents through you) of these Terms, your use of the Website or your reliance on the contents of the Website (this includes all information, prices and Products).
All products of PIECEFULMIND have 1 year warranty. We provide repair services at no charge for a year from the date of purchase. Intentional damage, loss of fundamental; important material, change of size will not be the cases for receiving repair services. Shipping cost for repair services will be charged to customers.
5. Access And Communication
We do not accept liability for any loss or corruption of electronically stored data or any damage to any computer system sustained in connection with the use of the Website unless it was directly and solely caused by us.
6. Retail & Transactions
This Website is designed for purchases by individuals for personal use, and you agree not to use it for commercial purposes. If you intend to on-sell PIECEFULMIND product through a retail store, online business or other commercial entity, please contact at email@example.com.
PIECEFULMIND reserves the right to refuse any order which it reasonably considers is for commercial use or sale or where a product is not in stock. While we take reasonable precautions to ensure that the price and details of products listed are correct, if they are incorrect or we are out of stock and we can’t agree on how to resolve the issue, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund any amount charged to your credit card.
Once an order has been placed by you, accepted by us and payment received, the order cannot be cancelled by you.
Title in any goods purchased by you through this Website does not pass to you until payment has been received in full. Risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you upon dispatch from our premises.
We do not guarantee the availability of any products advertised on the Website.
Prices are inclusive of goods and services tax.
7. Non-Acceptance Of Offer To Purchase
The receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your Offer to Purchase, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right to reject any Offer to Purchase made by you at any time for any reason. Non-acceptance of an Offer to Purchase may for example result from one of the following:
- The product ordered is unavailable
- The payment is not authorised and/or
- The identification of a typographical error whereby the product or pricing information is incorrect in some way.
8. Limits To A Transaction
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right with or without prior notice to:
- Change a description, image or reference of a Product (descriptions and references to a Product do not imply our endorsement of a Product nor do they indicate our representations about the accuracy of the description or reference);
- Limit the available quantity of any Product;
- Honour or impose conditions on the honouring of discount code or promotion;
- Bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s);
- Refuse to provide any user with any Product
9. Pricing And Errors On The Website
We reserve the right to update or correct information on the Website at any time without notice. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we have the right to refuse shipment of or cancel any Offer to Purchase for the Product. Where we become aware of any error or inaccuracy after acceptance of your Offer to Purchase, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-placing your order at the correct price or cancelling your order for a refund. Where we cannot get in contact with you by close of the business day on which we become aware of the error, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Payment can be made by:
- Visa and MasterCard. Credit Card transactions are processed through the Shopify Payment Gateway. Your card details are not disclosed to us and are not stored in our database. Please note that delays may occur on large orders while the card is checked for authenticity.
You are required to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when these charges are incurred, including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges and any applicable network charges in respect of mobile downloads. All sales through the Website are final, and all charges from those sales are non refundable, except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms.
12. Delivery Of Goods
Delivery of your order will be via Bring, DAO 365 service domestically or a DHL, Posti, Postnord, and Coolrunner service internationally. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to change delivery options without notice.
13. Delivery Delay
Technical and/or other problems may postpone, delay or prevent delivery of a particular Product. You should receive any Product(s) that you order within 15 working days of placing your order. If we anticipate a delay in delivering a Product to you, we will seek to notify you where possible by email of the delay and we will give you the option to continue with your order or request a full refund.
While our delivery providers make every effort to deliver parcels within our delivery timeframe, we cannot guarantee delivery times as these can change for reasons which are beyond our control. We will not be liable for late deliveries or any loss, damage or cost incurred due to late delivery.
14. Non Receipt Of Parcel Due To 3rd Party Delivery Provider Error
In the instance where you have not received your order due to a delivery error (this includes parcels that are marked as undeliverable, missing or lost in transit articles, 3rd party delivery provider sorting issues and disputed deliveries), we will, at your request, contact the delivery provider to open an investigation on your behalf. If a resolution has not been reached 7 business days after the investigation was opened, we will re-ship your item(s) to you free of charge (where the stock is still available), or refund your order.
Please note this does not apply to orders where the address has been submitted incorrectly at the point of checkout.
15. Customs And Import Duties
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country and are to be paid for by the recipient. While we endeavour to inform you of any customs or import duties and the value limit at which duty is payable at checkout, we cannot be responsible for reimbursing any additional costs charged on delivery of an order that were not indicated prior to checkout.
Delivery of international parcels may be delayed due to customs clearance issues and where this occurs we are not responsible for any loss or additional costs incurred as a result.
16. Intellectual Property
Except in relation to Submitted Material (defined below), all intellectual property rights, in the Website, the Services and all components of it are controlled, owned or licensed by Us, and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, design and/or other laws.
All rights are reserved.
No material or content from this Website or part thereof may be copied, reproduced, mirrored, linked, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written permission.
You may use this Website and its contents for personal lawful purposes only and you agree that you do so entirely at your own risk. You must not use this Website or its contents for:
- commercial purposes without our prior written permission or
- in or as a whole or part of your own trademarks
- in connection with activities, goods or services which are not ours
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, goods or services (including this Website).
Permission requests can be provided using the 'Contact' section of this Website.
17. User Content Submissions
The Website contains facilities for exchange of information with other users of the Website (“Forums”). In using, and contributing material to Forums, you must comply with these Terms and all policies, guidelines and directions published by PIECEFULMIND from time to time.
PIECEFULMIND is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information provided by users of the Website, you need to take care before relying on or making decisions based on that information. The information is not produced, approved or promoted by us. You agree to exercise appropriate judgment in obtaining or using information from the Website, including ascertaining the currency of information.
PIECEFULMIND does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Forums and it excludes all liability in respect of the content of these communications and materials.
18. Prohibited Uses
In using the Website and Services you must not:
- engage in any commercial activity including marketing, advertising or commercial promotion of products or services, resale, collect and use any product lists or pricing for the benefit of other merchants;
- impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation;
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the rights or legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy, intellectual property or publicity;
- post, link to, frame or otherwise communicate or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information, or otherwise use the Website in a manner which is unlawful;
- post, link to, frame or otherwise distribute any information, material or item which contains a virus, trojan , worm or other harmful or disruptive component;
- not link to any part of the websites or frame or use any framing techniques to capture any part of the Website; or
- use any robot, spider, screen scraping or data mining technologies or any software, programme, algorithm, methodology or any other automated or manual data gathering or extraction tools to obtain, copy, collect or harvest any data, information or content found on the Website, or use any manual process to copy the Websites or content contained thereon;
- access and/or or attempt to access any part of this Website you are not authorised to, including by passing network firewalls; or
- attempt and/or modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website, including automated tools.
PIECEFULMIND may at any time immediately terminate your membership or access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and with prior notice if reasonable in the circumstances. You may at any time terminate your membership or access to the Website at your sole discretion and with prior notice if reasonable in the circumstances.
Consent To Receiving Commercial Electronic Messages
If you express interest in goods or services through your use of this Website, you consent to us sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about our products and services and the products and services of third parties) to electronic addresses which you have provided to us.
This policy is governed by the laws in force in Frederiksberg, Denmark and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with the Terms or Website.
Survival Of Terms